Monday, August 25, 2008

an apple a day keeps the doctor away

Well. I missed out on my apple. I have a doctor's appointment today. About a week ago I had to get my blood drawn. My mom had a feeling that I had something wrong with me because my acne and periods have been pretty bad. This is the same doctor who told us that Dalynn may have diabetes... I am nervous. I know that something could be wrong, and I hope there isn't anything. But, for some reason I can tell that deep down inside of me..I want there to be something wrong.
"When people think you're dying, they listen to what you have to say...instead of just waiting for their turn to talk."
Yep. It's true. That's not a direct quote, but its pretty much what they say on Fight Club.. I don't want to have something that could kill me. Noooo. I don't.
Dalynn has an appointment in a few days.. I'm even more nervous for her..........
She's starting school today. I need to go and wake her up in about 9 minutes. Get her ready. Get breakfast for her and Camren.. Mom is throwing up right now.. I'll probably have to get them dressed..

1 comment:

Amir B. said...

I love your writing.. eheh your a good girl helping your mom out like you do. I hope everthing with the doc turns out ok..
love you