Friday, June 6, 2008

12:39 PM

I am quite tired at this moment, but I don't really want to go to sleep... I'm not sure why. I reckon part of the reason has to do with the fact that I have so many things on my mind. It's driving me mad... I wish I could just turn off my thoughts occasionally. Sleeping without dreams would be nice. Dreams tend to get annoying after a while. / =
I'm trying to write another story. I'm going to try to just write on paper, however. It seems like if I type a story, I never work on it. So, now I can write where ever I may be. I hope this one works out a bit better. I am going to try to write at least two pages (front and back) a day. More if I get into it. Maybe tomorrow I'll go to the library and work for a while. Hmm. I don't know.
Mom has a doctors appointment with a surgeon tomorrow.. I am really nervous for her. And scared. I know how scary it is to go into a doctors appointment and come out with a date when they are going to cut you open. Hopefully this will help though. I am so tired of seeing her in pain, it's sad.
I can't say that I don't know why...But...I really want a baby. I know, this sounds insanely odd coming form a 14 year old. But, it's true. I see commercials with babies on it and I feel my heart ache. Most kids my age would die if they got pregnant, but I would be ... ECSTATIC ...
Mom said that Darby's mom called and needs some money. I am kinda bummed because my mom was like.. "I don't want to not help her..But I am also not going to give her money and not let you go to Kasha's. That's not fair." So, I really hope that something gets worked out, because it's not fair. I think 3 years is long enough of a wait to see my best friend. I need to see her. I don't want to. I NEED to. . .
Anyways. It is now 12:44. Mom needs me to watch the kids when she goes to her appointment, so I should probably hit the sack. If only I could turn my mind off. /=

As the sun sets
And the moon rises
Feelings wash over her
The chill of the night
The breeze
The scent of the moon
Washing over her
Embracing her
Breathing deep
Lids closing
She embraces it
Cherishes it
Loves it
The feeling of the night
The chill of the breeze
The scent of the moon
Peace.
So yeah.. Just a poem I wrote in like.. 3 minutes. Lol. Nite nite. Not like anyone ever reads this anyways. But still. Nite.

No comments: