Sunday, June 1, 2008

in need of salvation

A lot has seemed to happen...
  • Snitched.. Feel really bad about it, but, there is NOTHING I can do about it now.
  • Cried because I realized how much I am going to miss my friends...
  • Got SO excited because my mom actually is seriously going to let me go and see Kasha. Before, it seems like it's never really been serious.
  • Sorta nervous to see Kasha. I hope I haven't changed TOO much.
  • Stuff with Grandparents.. Ugh.
  • School finals are coming up. Stressing over that.
  • EXCITED TO SEE KASHA!! EEK!!
  • Decided (kinda got the idea from my mom) that when I'm older, I want to get a tattoo that represents Kasha. Or one that matches hers. IF she ever gets tattoos. Why? Cuz I Luuvvvv HER!!! RAWR! = D
  • Found out that Rowan likes me.
  • A lot.
  • Kinda think I like her back, but I'm REALLY not sure, at all.
  • Nicolee is coming home in a week and a few days. YAY!

And, I can't really think of much else. Some is good, some is bad. But in reality, I will look past all of the bullshit and crappiness because I am going to be able to see KASHA! Yay. "In need of salvation." Just a week or two and I shall have it. [[Kasha!]]

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i like the tatoo idea =D