Saturday, May 17, 2008

evaporate already!

Please.? I wish that it would...just evaporate. I burnt my hand making food and I feel like a dumbass. Boiling water and skin really don't go together. It hurts. But then, I feel like a stupid dumbass bitchy about that because Dominique just told me that Rowan ran away. I want to care, really.. But, I am not sure if I do. People who just up and run away bug me. Sure, you have problems and shit, okay. Understandable. But, fucking running away? Grow a backbone. Now I feel bad. I'm friends with Rowan, she's cool. I just.. ugh! There is nothing I can do, so I don't really want to hear about all the little tradegies. And, it always seems like something is wrong with someone. Someone OD on this. Someone ran away. Someone got into trouble. Okay. Tell me why I should give a shit?

None of these people are my real friends. None.
Now, I'm tempted to run away. I just need to pack up my whole house and take my family with me. Run away from school. Friends. Teachers. Run away...

No comments: