Wednesday, May 14, 2008

and another day goes by..

Without much happening. Last night (Well, 1-3AM, so.. this morning) my back was KILLING me, so I had some issues sleeping. Then today, I had to watch Daylnn and Camren early in the morning, that sucked some serious ass. Then I watched movies almost all day. Then my stomach started killing me and then my back pain came back. Took some of my mom's awesome/fast working painkillers and then I passed out and got really sick (hadn't eaten). Then I slept for a few hours. Woke up. Ate. Pretty much sat there. The family almost slept out on the trampoline, but that didn't work out. Now I'm back in the house writing this. SO eventful.. Ugh, not really. I'm probably not going to go to school tomorrow because I still haven't felt really well. I'm sure Mr. Dover is trippin because I told her I wouldn't miss any more school. ILL MAKE UP P.E.! RELAX! Then Mrs. Trujillo is probably frusterated that I'm not there because Saturday is the big dance and I'm in the class that plans it.. I'm probably not even gonna go though.. So..whatever. Then Mrs. Beckstead is probably livid because I have a bad grade in math and I am still missing school. But, really, this time..I'm not lying. I really don't feel good. Like, normally I fake it so I can get out of school and I end up going to the store/library/whatever but I haven't even been out of my yard since Sunday afternoon. So I am not messing around. Ugh... I'm turning into the boy who cried wolf. =( Poo.

No comments: