Friday, May 9, 2008

it's been forever

Since I have written! Jeezz. I don't even know all of the stuff that has happened. I'll put it in a list. If I repeat myself, sorry.
  • Katie and I are on speaking terms now.
  • Lauren said I was her best friend.
  • Ryan.
  • Confusion.
  • Worry.
  • Happiness.
  • Nervous.
  • Excited.
  • Worried again.

Katie and I are not best friends again, but we are okay.

It was sweet of Lauren, I wasn't sure what to say.

Ryan is my boyfriend. I just wonder if he considers me to be his girlfriend...

Confused about how Ryan feels.

Worried about how Ryan feels, how I feel.

Happy because I got to see him.

Nervous as hell as I was on my way to see him.

Then really excited to be with him.

And now I am worried about something else. It probably isn't even that big of a deal, but I can't get it out of my mind. Funny how you can be on the clouds one moment then the ground with a broken arm the next. I'm happy, I am. I just. Rawr. Odd how easily a male can control my emotions. God.

And of course, I miss my Kasha dear. So much. <3

No comments: