Monday, April 14, 2008

life goes on

Not sure if that is good or bad... But, it's a fact. The weekend helped me...LOADS. Helped me to relax a lot, like, I can breath now. But then, tomorrow, I go back to school. Eww.. So, my mom and I had established (or so I thought..) that I was going to do homeschooling next year. Now she's all like, nevermind, I want you to have a social life. A social life? A SOCIAL LIFE?! Hmm. *Thinks* What is better? A social life? Or sanity? So, that's annoying. But whatever. I FINALLY painted my room black! Muhaha. I got more fishies. 2 are mine. Destroyer is a Dragonfish or Goby. Midnight is a Black Moore. Destroyer is like, dying though. It's suppost to be in brackish water (mix of salt and fresh) and we don't have that. It's sad... I was going to get my own fish tank and make i brackish water and get loads of buddies for Destroyer. But, I looked at other brackish water fish. OMG! ugly.. like.. REALLY ugly. So, I think I'll stick with fresh and get a lot of Black Moores. = )
My mom bought us a Playstation 2 and like.. 8 games. I have never really had a game system before, so I was like..okay?...whatever.. But I found, I really like the Harry Potter games and Mortal Kombat. =p
Anyhoo. All is good..for the moment. Hopefully, it will last. Hopefully, I don't freak out when I go back to school tomorrow. Breath Deep. Life Goes On.
Yup. = )

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

mk is like the best freiking game EVER lmao