Friday, April 11, 2008

i found out the hard way, nothing is what it seems

POO! Life. Rawr. I thought the reason for my saddness was the people I surrounded myself with. But now, I am around joyous people, loads of fun, yet a frown is on my face a lot of the time. I am not sad. I am not happy. I am just, there. Frusterated. So overly frusterated. Frusterated with:
  • Friends
  • Math
  • High School
  • People at school (a lot of them suck!)
  • And loads more

I wish I could fast-foward time. Fast-foward it past the freaking math lectures about shit I am never going to think about again after I pass (if I pass), past the drama, past the pressure, past TEENAGE YEARS!
I don't want to be angry.
I don't want to be sad.
I don't want to be frusterated.
IF ONLY WE COULD CONTROL LIFE!
It's not that I am angry.
It's not that I am sad.
It's not that I am frusterated.
Simply that I am not happy.
What can make that happen, you say? Hmm..hmm.. IF I KNEW, I'D DO IT!!! DURHFUCKINDURH!

Okay, I am okay, I will be okay. I am just sick of math, a lot. Sick of school, a lot. Sick of most of the people around me. Sick of this house that I live in. Sick of everything. I need a change. I want to go somewhere where no one knows my name. No one knows how I used to be, just how I am. Where I can make a new "label" for myself.

Also, I am sick of that! FUCKING LABELS! A kid asked me to show him my arms today because he was bored and wanted to see my cuts. Fuck you.

All labels are are things for people to stamp on your forehead so they have something to mock at everyday.

By the way, our world is dying. Stop cutting down the goddamn trees. Stop burning the trees. Stop making shitting cars. Stop being greedy and wanting money, because if the world isn't here, your money will be no good you dumbass!

God, so frusterated. What to do, what to do?

And, I am ready to see Kasha, but no! Have to wait until summer because of what? What you ask? SCHOOL.

Rawr. But, life will go on. I will get over it. I just need a good scream, a good cry and sleep it off.

Poo.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok 2ish months then we see eachother YAY!!! and ur achilles heel is ur one weak spot..so that's how he's using it against me..2 MONTHS-ish lol!!!!!