Wednesday, April 9, 2008

stay in school! it's cool!

Ha ha, RIGHT! So, my mom made me go today. I woke up when I heard her alarm going off and I got up to turn it off, because it was on her phone, which was out of her room. She was there in the hallway right when I got there so she just told me to go back to bed because I said I was tired. SO ! I did. Ten minutes later she came in and told me that I had to go. So, I got dressed and such. No problem. I was only crying the whole time. But, no problem. SO. School wasn't too bad. I just have mounds of homework, which sucks. I got to the point where I was so irritated by people asking me where I had been, so I just said, I was committed into a mental institution and when they asked why, I said, I'm not allowed to talk about it. I only managed to keep a straight face telling one person. The rest, I broke out in laughter. But, it is more likely to happen then my whole "I was abducted by aliens" bit. (Ha ha, that was GREAT!) Anyhoo. Nothing too fascinating occured. Just, blehblahrawrness. I am fed up with school, but I won't drop out. I have an F in a few classes, so I really need to get it together. It's gonna be hard, but this is all my fault.. So, I'll have to fix it. And, I will. I think...
(One question that I have been wondering... What is worse, drugs or depression?)

No comments: