Monday, March 24, 2008

forgive and forget?

Ugh. Today...
Started out bad, I had to go to school! Ew. Math sucked, as usual. The rest of my classes were okay. Up until PE. I usually hate PE but today we had to run and it wasn't even that far but when we were done, I almost passed out. I swear. It was iicky. Then after I dressed out I had a text message. I reconized the number right away. The infamous online ex-boyfriend. At first, I was confused..Why was he texting me after what he said? Why? I opened it and it said that his brother had hacked his myspace and said what had finally allowed me to get over him. So now I know for a fact that he read my message to him (a pethetic, almost begging message, ew). He said it 'wouldn't win him back but he'll still talk to me'. I almost said, you think I want to win you back? LOSER! Sure, I missed him like hell and I wanted to talk to him more than anything..but now? Not really. So iickyiickyewww situation. I'm just going to text him occasionally, I'm cool with just being friends. I'll reply like I am totally uninterested in whatever he is saying. I can do that..can't I?

1 comment:

KaShA said...

well srry ur ex-bf is a meany head, but i still love ya=)