Thursday, March 27, 2008

loner in the crowd

Ever feel like you are surrounded by a ton of people, people who talk to you, smile at you, hug you, say hi to you, say they love you....? And yet- you feel oddly alone. Because the second the conversations dies, the smiles fade, the hugs are over, they continue onto their classes...they are all gone. I've been trying so hard to be happy, smile, laugh, joke, wearing friken pink for hell's sake! I am not sad right now...just lonely. See, there is this thing called Extreme on Saturday, a whole bunch of bands come..there is food, jewerly..in a nut shell, it's loads of fun. I really want to go, but one problem..no one to go with. Dominique and Lauren both don't have the money ($20 entry fee) and I mean, I know people who are going and all...but they aren't my friends.. Yeah, they say "Hey Sadie, what's up?" "Cute shirt Sadie!" "Haha, you're funny Sadie!" "Love ya Sadie!" But they probably wouldn't want to go to a movie..or to lunch..or to the friken Adventure Dome trip next month for school. Rawr. I like hanging out with Dominique and Lauren but... Lauren can be sad or uninterested a lot and Dominique has her own best friend. I need my Kasha I suppose...

No comments: